«Tygra» is a Light Armored Personnel Carrier based on Toyota 79 Series chassis designed by «Mezcal Security Vehicles» company (Dubai). The Tygra is designed for use in urban and cross country patrol, border security and personnel movement situations (APC) for driver and commander plus up to 6 crew with ample room for mission equipment.
MSV’s Tygra APC comes in various body configurations and provides protection against assault rifles to levels CEN1063/1522/BR6/FB6 against the explosion of 2 x DM51 hand-grenades under the floor.
Tygra provides ample room for a driver, commander and up to 6 crew members. And there is enough room for tactical gear too. Tygra comes in various body configurations and provides protection against assault rifles in levels similar to CEN 1063/1522/BR6/FB6, BR7/FB7 and against 2 x DM51 hand grenade’s under-the-floor explosions. V-shaped hull can withstand blasts equivalent to 8 kg of TNT anywhere under it. 7.62 x 39 mm armor-piercing rounds can only test Tygra, but never infiltrate it.
High-quality armor steel and glass that can withstand 7.62 x 51 mm M80 Nato Ball ammunitions* and 5.56 x 45 mm SS109 ammunitions**, protect all four sides of the passenger compartments and roof of the vehicle. In addition to the opaque areas, the transparent areas which are coated with multilayered polycarbonate can withstand any of the following weapon’s ammunition***
• Calibre 7.62 x 39 mm, FJ/PB/FeC, AK 47 Kalashnikov
• Calibre 5.56 x 45 mm, FJ/PB/SCP, M16 Colt
• Calibre 7.62 x 51 mm, FJ/PB/SC, (FN) “FAL” / “LAR” NATO rifle
– Base Vehicle: Toyota Land Cruiser 70-Series, 4WD
– Model year: 2016
– Engine Model: 4.0L Petrol (Diesel option available)
– Output: 96 kW/228 HP@5,200rpm, 37 mKg@3,800rpm
– Cubic Capacity: 4,164 cc
– Transmission: 5-Speed manual
– Seats: 2 + 6
– Color: As per Customer’s choice
– Body Type: 3-door Light Armoured Personnel Carrier
– Protection Level CEN 1063 and 1522BR6/FB6/BR7
– Double floor protection for improved blast resistance
– Heavy-duty hinges for all the opening elements (doors, hatches).
– Hinges with inbuilt door-stop.
– Fuel tank(s) protected with steel armour plates.
– Full engine compartment protection, including bonnet.
– All welded joints produced using a special welding technique limiting the heat-transfer to the armour steel around the weld and covered with non-heat affected overlaps.
SPECIFICATIONS IN DETAIL:
– 16 inch Steel Wheels
– Front and Rear Heavy-Duty Bumpers
– Tow-bars, jerry-can holder, tool-boxes, shovels, sand ladders, etc
– 6 Lift-hooks
– Remote-controlled roof-mounted search lights and search camera
– Halogen Headlamps
– Rear Door-Mounted Spare Wheel
– Search Lights
– 360 degrees traversing turret
The «Mezcal Security Vehicles» is one of the élite suppliers of armored vehicles and established in 2012. The «Mezcal Security Vehicles» have satisfied customers in Africa, Middle-East, Southeast-Asia and looking to expand into new regions.