Patria showcases its newest products at the international defence and security exhibition, DSEI 2015, in London on 15th -18th September 2015. The venue is the ExCel exhibition center. Patria’s stand is 6/N6-160.
At DSEI Patria exhibits for the first time the latest member of Patria AMV product family, Patria AMVXP IFV variant. Also Patria Nemo training simulator is featured, and Millog presents its HUSKY night vision devices, like new VVLITE image intensifiers with 40°, 50° and 60° FOV, night sights, vehicles’ thermal imager systems and Millog LISA target acquisition system.
The latest addition to this product family, Patria AMVXP IFV, provides further strength to the company’s product range. This vehicle’s highly intensive testing phase verified that its features met the expectations. Patria AMVXP IFV provides the best solutions to match the customer needs of tomorrow.
Features of the Patria AMVXP IFV variant
- Combat weight updated to 32 tonnes giving usable payload of 15 tonnes. This enables integration of full spectrum of protection against asymmetric and conventional threats, still allowing maximum firepower to be adapted by different weapon systems. Suspension, drive line and engine power is optimized to increased combat weight.
- Amphibious basic structure enables swimming version from same platform by integrating amphibious kit. This gives flexibility to meet different operational needs.
- Open digital architecture ensures easy integration of various systems such as Weapon Systems, C4I, DAS, BMS and situational awareness. High electrical power output with battery management exceed the increased power consumption of crew/systems.
- Extreme maneuverability on demanding environments with bigger wheel size 16R20, Integrated Terrain Control System (ITCS) and Rear Axle Steering System (RASS).
- Health and Usage Monitoring System (HUMS) and Fleet Management for optimum Life Cycle Support and low Life Cycle Cost.
- Growth potential for future soldier needs; Modularity, Scalability, Survivability.