Ukrainian company «Aviamir», located in Bila Tserkva on the territory of the Municipal Enterprise Bilotserkivskiy cargo aircraft complex (ME “BVAK”), successfully completed the refurbished of another Il-76TD of Angolan Air Force.
«Aviamir» provides services for maintenance and current repair of aviation equipment. The main specialization of the company is the execution of the most challenging forms of the Rules of Maintenance and works to extend the resources and service life of the planes of Il-76 and An-12 of all modifications.
The company serves aircraft that fly in the Congo, Turkmenistan, Belarus and other countries, deputy technical director of the company «Aviamir» Sergei Brodovsky said.
The company carries out the following activities:
- all kinds of maintenance according to the Rules of Maintenance of the planes of Il-76; An-12;
- works by the programs of the OJSC «IL» and SE «ANTONOV» for extending the resources and service life of the planes;
- repair failed units, assemblies, avionics and components of the planes;
- airframe repair, household appliances, fitting — rivet work;
- modify standard equipment of aircraft accordingly with requirements ICAO;
- installation new systems on the planes accordingly with requirements ICAO with documentation of Developers of the planes;
- full and partial external and internal painting aircraft acrylic and polyurethane enamels;
- weighting and calculation of the alignment of the planes;
- delivery at the Customers request the necessary spare parts and components.
The Angola’s Il-76TD, with the number, T-902 arrived at the Bila Tserkva airfield on 23 December and on the 22nd of April, he flew back.